Research Output per year
The Centre for Business Analytics was launched on 1st September 2016 with the vision of achieving Achieve excellence in consulting, advisory, training and educating through leveraging Analytics. The mission of the centre is to provide business consulting and advisory services for businesses and to provide Business Analytics related training for teaching fraternity and education to aspiring students to gain competitive advantage.
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to Industry
- Training & organizing Faculty development programs
- Enhance research capability of research scholars
- Help students develop competencies
- Enhance employability of students
- Can model available data into applicable mechanisms. Standard model testing and assistance in preparing research manuscripts for empirical and econometric testing for a multitude of subjects, not limited to medicine, engineering, pharmacology, Life sciences, Commerce and Management. This information can be presented in any required format, as desired by the counterparty.
- CBA intends to deploy Business analytics as a methodology or tool to arrive at sound commercial decisions impacting the entire organization. CBA intends to deploy business analytics to improve the profitability of the business, improve performance and perhaps provide a better return to a shareholder.
- CBA can assist in better understanding of available primary and secondary data, which again affect operational efficiency of several research activities undertaken in DoC through all the other 5 Centre’s of excellence
- Provide a competitive advantage to firms. In this technological age, the flow of data is not a vantage point anymore. Application of this information to arrive at strategic decisions is what CBA can help firms and research work contribute to the society in general.
Mr. Kishore L,
Assistant Professor, DoC, MAHE
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article