Research Output per year
To nurture and promote research activities of global standards.
To facilitate and contribute to research in all disciplines, thereby improving yield in terms of grants, research innovation, intellectual property, and publications.
- To identify research priorities and initiate programmes.
- To seek research grants and promote focused research of national importance.
- To foster new collaborations and strengthen existing ones.
- To disseminate research findings in high impact publications.
- To provide logistics for researchers to implement ideas.
- To support IP related activities and Technology Transfer.
1. Dr. Udupa NDirector - Research (Health Sciences), MAHEEmail - firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: email@example.comPh.: 0820 29 23439
2. Dr. Satish Shenoy BDirector - Research (Technical), MAHEEmail - firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: email@example.comPh.: 0820 29 23439
3. Dr. Bharti Chogtu MagazineDy. Director - Research (Health Sciences), MAHEEmail - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Dr. Santhosh KVDy. Director - Research (Technical), MAHEEmail - email@example.com
5. Dr. Manthan JanodiaCoordinator, Technology Transfer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Dr. Yogendra NayakCoordinator, Centre for Research on ResearchEmail - email@example.com
- Department of Pharmacy Management, Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal - Professor & Head
- Technology Transfer Office - Coordinator
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal - Associate Professor
- Centre for Cyber Physical System - Coordinator
- Directorate of Research - Deputy Director Research (Technical & Management)
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article
Analysis of FDA Warning Letters Issued to Indian Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies: A Retrospective StudyBablani, S. & Janodia, M. D., 01-01-2020, (Accepted/In press) In : Therapeutic Innovation and Regulatory Science.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Conference contribution
Projects per year
Influence of Government Policies and Funding on the Research Output of Government and Private Institutions in INDIA: A Bibliometric and Scientometric Study
Pakkan, S. & Rao, M.
01-04-19 → 01-04-22
Project: Research project
Nayak, Yogendra (Recipient), 19-08-2019
Prize: Other distinction
Prof. B.M. Mithal Memorial Award for Best Paper published in Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 2011
Nayak, Yogendra (Recipient), 13-10-2011
Prize: Other distinction
Activities per year