Research Output per year
To nurture and promote research activities of global standards.
To facilitate and contribute to research in all disciplines, thereby improving yield in terms of grants, research innovation, intellectual property, and publications.
- To identify research priorities and initiate programmes.
- To seek research grants and promote focused research of national importance.
- To foster new collaborations and strengthen existing ones.
- To disseminate research findings in high impact publications.
- To provide logistics for researchers to implement ideas.
- To support IP related activities and Technology Transfer.
1. Dr. Udupa NDirector - Research (Health Sciences), MAHEEmail - email@example.comOffice: firstname.lastname@example.orgPh.: 0820 29 23439
2. Dr. Satish Shenoy BDirector - Research (Technical), MAHEEmail - email@example.comOffice: firstname.lastname@example.orgPh.: 0820 29 23439
3. Dr. Bharti Chogtu MagazineDy. Director - Research (Health Sciences), MAHEEmail - email@example.com
4. Dr. Santhosh KVDy. Director - Research (Technical), MAHEEmail - firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Dr. Manthan JanodiaCoordinator, Technology Transfer Email: email@example.com
6. Dr. Yogendra NayakCoordinator, Centre for Research on ResearchEmail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Pharmacy Management, Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal - Professor & Head
- Technology Transfer Office - Coordinator
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal - Associate Professor
- Centre for Cyber Physical System - Coordinator
- Directorate of Research - Deputy Director Research (Technical & Management)
- Department of Pharmacology, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal - Associate Professor
- Directorate of Research - Deputy Director - Research (Health Sciences)
A Comparative Evaluation of Stress Distribution with Two Attachment Systems of Varying Heights in a Mandibular Implant-Supported Overdenture: A Three-Dimensional Finite Element AnalysisKhurana, N., Rodrigues, S., Shenoy, S., Saldanha, S., Pai, U., Shetty, T., Srikant, N., Mahesh, M. & Hegde, P., 01-01-2019, In : Journal of Prosthodontics.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Active Targeting of Drugs and Bioactive Molecules via Oral Administration by Ligand-Conjugated Lipidic Nanocarriers: Recent AdvancesShreya, A. B., Raut, S. Y., Managuli, R. S., Udupa, N. & Mutalik, S., 01-01-2019, In : AAPS PharmSciTech. 20, 1, 15.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Review article
Analysis of Propagation of Errors Due to Sensor Faults in a Flow Process for Design of Fault IsolationSanthosh, K. V., Nair, N. & Nayak, S., 04-03-2019, 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment: Towards Smart Technology, ICEPE 2018. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., 8658863. (2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environment: Towards Smart Technology, ICEPE 2018).
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Conference contribution
Projects per year
Yogendra Nayak (Recipient), 19-08-2019
Prize: Other distinction
Prof. B.M. Mithal Memorial Award for Best Paper published in Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 2011
Yogendra Nayak (Recipient), 13-10-2011
Prize: Other distinction
Activities per year
Activity: Publication peer-review and editorial work types › Publication peer-review