The Centre aims to promote multi-cultural learning in the field of business and to impart holistic education matching and meeting the requirements of global standards.
- Designing, planning and delivery of training programmes for undergraduate students to meet their identifiable objectives.
- Developing and executing a variety of educational projects to enhance organizational quality and efficiency.
- Conducting short-term research projects on a variety of international topics related to economy and management.
- Organizing international conferences and forums in areas that most suit the university’s objectives.
- Supporting the academics of institutions in their international activities including participation in international conferences and publishing in international journals.
- Providing information on the latest global developments in higher education.